Welcome to IEA-Retired – Video
Learn about what being an IEA-Retired Member can do for you.
Who Are We? What Do We Do? Why Join?
Who Are We? What Do We Do? Why Join? Stay in the education family IEANEA-Retired has nearly 11,000 members and represents ALL education retirees: Certified Educators ESPs, Higher Education and their interests and retirement issues.
Mission-Vision-Goal Statements | Action Steps
To be THE advocacy organization for all retired public education employees, serving as a primary information resource and voice on retirement and education issues and concerns.
History of IEA-Retired
Download this flyer that shows the history of the IEA-Retired from 1990-2015.
NEA Retired Program
NEA-Retired membership today is more than 300,000 and we continue to lead the way in public education and on critical issues.
Officer, Council and Committees
- Retired Chapter Presidents
- IEA-Retired Council 2017-2018
- IEA-Retired Committees 2017-2018
- IEA-Retired Local Pres. Outreach Task Force
- IEA-Retired Membership Committee Charge
- Legislative Action Committee Charge
IEA-Retired Council Meeting Minutes
- How to Get Involved
- Chartering a Retired Chapter
- IEA-Retired Voucher Procedures
- Chapter support policies
- Chapter assistance funding form
- Chapter assistance assessment form
- IEA-Retired Elections Information
- Stand Up! Speak Out!
- Legislative Action Toolkit
- NEA Lobbying 101
- Join the IEA Retired Program
- IPACE Voluntary Payroll Deduction
- Mentor Interest Form
- Retired Scholarship Fund
- IARA Membership Form
- IARA Chapter Affiliation Form
Student Mentoring Program
Your years of classroom experience are valuable to our IEA Student Program. Why not share what you know with FUTURE EDUCATORS? IEA-Retired has a well-established Mentor Program just waiting for you to VOLUNTEER!
- IEA-Retired Mentor Social Media Flier
- IEA-Retired Mentor Program on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter IEARMP
- Download the Student Mentoring Brochure
- Mentor Interest Form
The Living Library is a community of online file cabinets created by IEA retired and active mentors and used to support the ongoing mentoring of future and new teachers (mentees).
Contact IEA-Retired Program
Retired Program Paraprofessional
Toll Free: (800)755-0130