2017 IEA RA Delegate Nominations Now Open
Nominations open September 9-October 21, 2017
Learn about what being an IEA-Retired Member can do for you.
Who Are We? What Do We Do? Why Join?
Who Are We? What Do We Do? Why Join? Stay in the education family IEANEA-Retired has nearly 11,000 members and represents ALL education retirees: Certified Educators ESPs, Higher Education and their interests and retirement issues.
Goals and Mission Statement
To be an information resource on retirement issues and concerns and to be THE advocacy organization for all retired public education employees.
History of IEA Retired
Download this flyer that shows the history of the IEA Retired from 1990-2015.
NEA Retired Program
NEA-Retired membership today is more than 300,000 and we continue to lead the way in public education and on critical issues.
Join the IEA Retired Program
Download the Retired Program membership form and mail it in. Fill out either the left or right portion of the bottom part of the form, depending on the date that you sign and mail the form.
Officer, Council and Committees list
- Retired Chapter Presidents
- IEA Retired Council 2016-2017
- IEA Retired Committees 2016-2017
- IEA Retired Local Pres. Outreach Task Force
- IEA Retired Membership Committee Charge
- Legislative Action Committee Charge
IEA Retired Council Meeting Minutes
- How to Get Involved
- Chartering a Retired Chapter
- IEA-Retired Voucher Procedures
- Chapter support policies
- Chapter assistance funding form
- Chapter assistance assessment form
- IEA Retired Elections Information
- Stand Up! Speak Out!
- Join the IEA Retired Program
- IPACE Voluntary Payroll Deduction
- Mentor Interest Form
- Retired Scholarship Fund
- IARA Membership Form
- IARA Chapter Affiliation Form
Student Mentoring Program
Your years of classroom experience are valuable to our IEA Student Program. Why not share what you know with FUTURE EDUCATORS? IEA-Retired has a well-established Mentor Program just waiting for you to VOLUNTEER!
- IEA Retired Mentor Program on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter IEARMP
- Download the Student Mentoring Brochure
- Mentor Interest Form
The Living Library is a community of online file cabinets created by IEA retired and active mentors and used to support the ongoing mentoring of future and new teachers (mentees).
Contact IEA Retired Program
Retired Program Paraprofessional
Toll Free: (800)755-0130
- Retired Insider – Aug 11, 2016
- Retired Insider – July 21, 2016
- Retired Insider – July 18, 2016
- Retired Insider – June 8, 2016
- Retired Insider – May 17, 2016
- Retired Insider – April 25, 2016
- Retired Insider – March 24, 2016
- Retired Insider – Feb 26, 2016
- Retired Insider – Feb 4, 2016
- Retired Insider – Jan 22, 2016
- Retired Insider – Dec 21, 2015
- Retired Insider – Dec 3, 2015
- Retired Insider – Nov 16, 2015