July 3-7 2019
Illinois Caucus Hotel: Hilton Americas
Over 8,000 NEA members are expected to attend the next Annual Meeting and Representative Assembly from July 3-7 in Houston, Texas. While there RA delegates will propose, debate, and take action on new business items for the Association and other association policies, and vote by secret ballot on proposed amendments to the Constitution and Bylaws. Executive officers, Executive Committee members, and at-large members of the NEA Board of Directors will be elected. More information available at ra.nea.org
IEA has a contracted room block at the Hilton Americas-Houston for the 2019 NEA-RA. Please note our first Illinois caucus is July 3rd at 7:00 a.m. The RA will end the evening of July 7th.
- Indoor skywalk to George R. Brown Convention Center
- Steps from Toyota Center, Minute Maid Park, Green Street shops and Discovery Green
- Minutes from the Theater district, including Bayou Place complex
- Skyline Spa & Health Club on the 23rd floor
- Indoor infinity pool
- Close to downtown Houston restaurants
- 1,207 guest rooms
- 30 minutes from Houston Intercontinental Airport
- Self-parking is available for $27/day + tax.
|Room Rates||Single Occupancy||Double Occupancy||Triple Occupancy||Quad Occupancy|
|Double Queen Room||$180/night + 17%tax||$200/night + 17%tax||$220/night + 17%tax||$240/night + 17%tax|
|King Room||$180/night + 17%tax||$200/night + 17%tax||$220/night + 17%tax||$240/night + 17%tax|