- Participants who complete any course will receive a certificate of completion.
- Participants who complete any three courses within a category will receive a certificate of mastery in that category.
- The category courses must be completed within two years after the start of the first course.
- Personal Leadership
- Organizational Leadership
- Understanding the Structure of the IEA & NEA
- Strategic Leadership
- Association Representative Training
- Unionism & Worker’s Rights
- Public Narrative & The Story of Self
- Organizing People, Power & Change
- Grievance Training
- Labor Law & the IELRA
- Collective Bargaining Academy
- Contract Action Campaign
- Interest Based Bargaining
- Emotions at the Bargaining Table
- Negotiation Mastery
- Contracts 101 & Drafting Contract Language
UNIONISM & ADVOCACY
Webinar: The ISAHUEY Model for Organizing Conversations
Learn how to have an “ISAHUEY” conversation which is a proven formula for building movements. Union activism and organizing are about building movements of people to take collective action in ways that move decision makers toward the changes that public educators and students need. Inviting people into a movement is different than other social interactions. We need to be purposeful and intentional on how we bring people into the movement. “ISAHUEY” is how movements get built. The presenter, Evan Eslinger is an organizational specialist with the National Education Association.
Crystal R. Bush, J.D.
Uniserv Director – Coordinator of Support & Services for Education Support Professionals