Human and Civil Rights Committee Activists Weekend
April 6-7, 2018
IEA Professional Development Center
- This event is the result of IEA’s commitment to assist in efforts to increase the diversity of members and their engagement in the IEA.
- This dynamic weekend will provide a unique opportunity to attend sessions designed to empower members to get the most out of their union.
- Complimentary overnight accommodations are available for Friday night at the Courtyard by Marriott (217) 793-5300 and the Hampton Inn (217) 793-7670. These accommodations are based on double occupancy.
- Participants requesting a single room or bringing someone other than an IEA member will be required to pay the difference for the single rate. ($50.00) Rooms are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Roommates need to register separately for the conference.